Skin problems abound during winter. Dry, cold air, blistering winds, and a constant barrage of indoor heaters are bound to dry out the skin and intensify conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Don’t despair just yet, however. There are some simple ways to protect the skin from winter ravages and rejuvenate it in time for spring.
Maintaining a healthy diet is the most important thing you can do to contribute to a long and healthy life. If you’ve got that base covered, your health should reflect it. However, that broccoli and spinach must be broken down into nutrients and absorbed by the body before they can be used. How can you […]
Ideally, a healthy and full life would remain relatively stress-free. Unfortunately for many of us, the rigors of work and daily life amount to chronic stress and fatigue – a combination that can prove disastrous to your health. If you feel the burden of stress weighing down your mind and body, there may be a […]
There is a tree that lives for over 1,000 years. It’s antioxidant-rich leaves have been discovered to improve memory retention and slow the effects of dementia, especially in aged patients. These are only the beginning of the benefits offered by this tree.
Like so many bodily processes, our digestion can deteriorate over time, making it more difficult to process certain foods. If your digestion seems more sluggish and clogged than it used to be, a simple fruit enzyme may be all you need to smooth it out.
People say spring is time for deep-cleaning, and whether it be your home, body, or mind, now is the time to clean house. After a long winter spent indoors, fighting colds and eating your favorite sugary foods, you’ll want to find the perfect herbal remedy to clean out your system before summer.
The flowers are sprouting; the birds are singing; and pollen is in the air. If you suffer from allergies and hay fever, spring may not be a welcome time of year. If pharmaceutical anti-histamines and allergy medications put your head in a fog, you may want to try a combination of all-natural supplements that fight […]
Your body is its own ecosystem – an interconnected web of millions of cells, enzymes, and proteins that all work together in a miraculous symphony of life. When one strand is broken or damaged, the entire web is affected; this is why whole-body healing approaches are so effective.
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009