A clean home is a happy home. It’s not just an old wives’ tale your grandmother taught you; this is an idea proven by science! Various studies show that people who live in a clean home are more likely to be happy, productive, calm, in good shape, and well-rested. Keep in mind, however, that the […]
2018 kicked off its first month with some of the coldest temperatures on record for many US cities. The cold’s not over yet, so here are some crucial safety tips for your family during frigid temperatures.
New Year’s resolutions may make us feel motivated for the days ahead, but many are discarded by the time February makes its entrance. Perhaps more effective and lasting are small changes in our habits and environment to improve our health and well-being for the long months ahead. One simple way to do this is to […]
Can you think of an herb that comes as a roll-on, a mist, and a tincture? This common plant can help with arthritis, headaches, digestive ailments, and the common cold, yet most people only consider it a flavor. Have you guessed yet?
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009