Skinny & Co. sources 100% of their coconut oil from their own factory. We have been in the jungles of Vietnam since 2009, long before launching Skinny & Co.
Skinny & Co. coconut oil and coconut oil products are 100% natural:
● Cold Processed: cold-processed oil, not just cold pressed. They use a patent-pending Nutralock System and never heat the oil above 97 degrees. It’s the only 100% raw, alkaline coconut oil on the planet. Other coconut oils are acidic, but Skinny & Co.’s alkaline oil registers between 7.3 and 7.8 pH. All of their coconuts are hand picked and wild-harvested from the Ben Tre jungles in Vietnam. Their oil is truly tree to table!
● Five Ingredients or Fewer: all of their beauty products have five ingredients or less, are non-toxic and edible. *Why would you ever put something on your skin if you wouldn’t put it in your body?
● 100% Raw, Alkaline: cold-processed from wild-harvested coconuts using a patent-pending Nutralock System. Never heated. Pure.
● From Tree to Table: no chemicals. No fillers. No Preservatives. Skinny coconuts are pesticide free and handpicked from the jungles of Vietnam.
● Health Benefits: Skinny only uses the highest quality ingredients to handcraft products that benefit your entire body. Non-toxic and edible.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are only used for basic website functionality. These should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses third-party cookies to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and to analyze how visitors use our website. We may also implement third-party cookies to remember your preferences and provide you with product offerings in the future.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our services and marketing efforts.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!