Dr. Hulda Clark’s original 3-week kidney cleanse, including all ingredients except 4 bunches of fresh parsley, which you may purchase from a grocery store.
In stock (can be backordered)
It takes a lot of liquid to wash the inside of your body! Taking it in the form of herbal tea can be enjoyable and also gives you the benefit of the herbal components in the tea. This kit also includes other foods and supplements to aid your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract.*
In addition to this kidney cleanse kit, you will also need:
- 4 bunches of fresh parsley from the grocery store
- a non-metal cooking vessel with a non-metal lid (such as glass, ceramic, porcelain, or enamel-coated)
- a tea mug
- a few glass jars such as canning jars
- a bamboo or plastic strainer
- a non-metal to-go container (if you are away from home during part of the day)
Additional herbs may be purchased here:
|Dimensions||9.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 in|
Follow the instructions in the booklet, "Cleanses," included with your order
Kidney herbs for tea: Hydrangea root, Gravel root, Marshmallow root; Black cherry concentrate; Goldenrod tincture; Ginger capsules; Uva Ursi capsules; Vitamin B6 capsules; Magnesium oxide capsules; HCl drops; B2 powder capsules. (Also needed: 4 bunches of fresh parsley, from the supermarket)
|Safety Information / Warnings|
If you suffer from urinary tract ailments, start slowly to prevent pressure in the bladder.