Our extensive research venture to achieve a comprehensive understanding of the molecular structure of water has resulted in what we have termed Double-Helix Water®. I encourage you to read our book, Double-Helix Water®: Has the 200-Year-Old Mystery of Homeopathy Been Solved? It is the precise summation of our discovery of an unknown “phase” of water.
- The nature of Double Helix Water
- Stable water clusters
- Research and studies
- Product directions
- Any side effects?
- More answers
On September 4, 2014, the Aware Show broadcast an interview with William Tucker, vice-president of D & Y Labs, on his research into the subjects of water and stable water clusters.
D&Y Laboratories is a private research facility. Over the past 15 years, D&Y Labs has conducted research into the characteristics of water.
This video introduction explains how David Gann discovered Double Helix Water, or stable water clusters, and the physical makeup that makes it unique.
Watch this video to learn about the history and research behind this scientific breakthrough on water.
David Gann, one of the founders of D&Y Laboratories, discusses why stable water clusters have been named “Double Helix Water.”
Mr. Gann, founder of D&Y Laboratories, explains the physical makeup of the water clusters and how, when viewed with a powerful microscope, they can be seen to form a double-helix shape, much like the famous shape of DNA.
- The Aware Show Interview on Double Helix Water
- International Water and Health Conference 2013, Call Tech Athenaeum
- Parent Experience: Double-Helix-Water and Autism
- One Woman’s Story about Double Helix Water and Arthritis
- Stable Water Clusters Study
- Live Blood Analysis Video Before and After Drinking Double Helix Water
- Dr. Deva Khalsa – Double Helix Water
- Norman Shealy and Double Helix Water
- Interview on Double Helix water with Dr. Ernie Vandeweghe M.D.
- Double Helix Water – How Does Your Body Heal Itself?
- Double Helix Water and its Relation to the Meridian System
- Double Helix Water Video: Self Healing and DNA
D&Y Laboratories is the world’s leading R&D laboratory in hydro-nanotechnology and is the holder of the patents in this field.