Your body is made up of thousands of minerals, elements, vitamins, and enzymes, but there is one nutrient that makes a powerful contribution in the formulation and function of almost every body part. Have you guessed what it is?
In 1954, nutritionist Adelle Davis told us that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Although this idea was accepted widely and repeated by parents for generations, it still remains largely ignored. A recent survey by the NPD Group concluded that 31 million American adults skip breakfast each day. You may ask yourself, […]
Every food giant advertises its “delicious meals” and “high-quality food items” so that you, the consumer, will choose to buy its brand. And, true to their word, some of their food tastes pretty good. But with the globalization and centralization of food, new problems arise.
Calorie counting is probably the worst possible system that exists for maintaining weight or good health. Why?
Ginseng is a favorite ingredient in many health foods and beverages; you’ve probably seen it recently in your energy drinks and smoothies. The question is, does it really work, and why?
Gotu Kola is an ancient herbal remedy that has been popular in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Then, it was often called “the fountain of life” and was reputed to cultivate long life and wellness. While there is no evidence that the herb can make you live longer, it has been shown […]
Another favorite of South American culture, yerba mate grows throughout Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Brazil. The term yerba is actually the Spanish word for “herb,” so the herb is often simply referred to as “mate.” It’s astounding composition of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids make it one of the most nutritious plants in the […]
Native to the high Andes Mountains throughout Peru and Bolivia, Maca root has been used by local herbalists for centuries to treat various conditions from anemia to depression, infertility, and fatigue. Once again, ancient herbal knowledge has revealed a remarkably effective remedy that has been largely forgotten in modern medicine. The adaptogen has been shown […]
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....