The human body – particularly the skin – is in a constant state of regeneration and self healing. The skin sheds its oldest layers and recreates new ones in order to maintain its strength and protection, but over time, the process can break down and malfunction. This is one reason aging occurs. But what if […]
Can You Guess Which Secret Ingredient the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Uses for Holistic Healing Practices?
The elite team of physicians, researchers, and caregivers at the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (GARM) recently added a secret weapon to their autologous stem/stromal cell and biocellular treatment protocols. If you guessed Double Helix Water, you win! GARM’s global experts have tested and acknowledged the transformative therapeutic aspects of stable water clusters.
On September 4, 2014, The Aware Show broadcast an interview with William Tucker, vice-president of D & Y Labs, on his research into the subjects of water and stable water clusters.
In this video, an athlete with joint pain talks about her physical improvements after taking Double Helix Water with stable water clusters, and also using Double Helix Cream.
As we grow older, it becomes increasingly more difficult to cultivate a healthy mind and body. Energy levels drop, exercise feels more strenuous, and life’s daily stressors become ever heavier on our minds. If this sounds like you, it may be time to help yourself by looking into alternative health solutions, like Double Helix Water.
This video introduction describes the discovery of Double Helix Water, or stable water clusters, and the physical makeup that makes it unique. The sheer history and research behind this scientific breakthrough is astounding.
Founder of D&Y Laboratories David Gann discusses why stable water clusters are called Double Helix Water, and explains their physiological makeup.
The ancient Chinese meridian system may actually be made up of electricity and energy currents that run through the body. David Gann explains this theory and how Double Helix Water might have some effect on this meridian system.
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009