The human body – particularly the skin – is in a constant state of regeneration and self healing. The skin sheds its oldest layers and recreates new ones in order to maintain its strength and protection, but over time, the process can break down and malfunction. This is one reason aging occurs. But what if you could provide the skin with the tools it needs to perform this self-healing process more efficiently?
Double Helix Water
Double Helix Water is a recent discovery that was investigated by physicists and researchers at D &Y Laboratories. This previously-unseen phase of water, known as stable water clusters, is composed of ultra-pure water molecules that are solid at room temperature. When ingested or applied topically, these water clusters demonstrate a therapeutic effect that appears to promote self-healing and reduce inflammation. In various studies, Double Helix Water has demonstrated restorative results on the body as a whole, as well as unmatched hydrating effects on the skin.
Stable water clusters can be consumed orally with distilled water, or you can apply it directly to the skin using a cream formula, like Full Spectrum Cream. This lotion contains Double Helix Water, as well as antioxidant-rich oils, vitamins, and minerals that may provide anti-aging benefits.
Other Beneficial Ingredients of Full Spectrum Cream
- Grapeseed oil – High in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, grapeseed oil is a great way to add complete moisture, along with antioxidants to fight off the damage caused by free radicals.
- Coconut oil – Composed primarily of rare medium-chain fatty acids, coconut oil provides unique nourishment that is not found in most other oils and herbs.
- Aloe vera – This herb is a powerhouse of minerals (copper, magnesium, and zinc), vitamins (A, C, E, and B12), and anti-inflammatory enzymes that are crucial to skin health.
- Honeysuckle flower extract – A natural anti-inflammatory that also contains antioxidant flavanoids and saponins.
- Radish root – The antiseptic and antioxidant properties of radish root make it the perfect topical protector against bacteria and free radicals.
- Chamomile extract – Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic, chamomile is also considered to be hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.
- White tea leaf extract – Due to the highly-active antioxidant catechin, white tea leaves can reduce oxidative stress and uneven pigmentation in the skin.
- Glycerin – A humectant that leaves your skin hydrated and can increase the solubility of other ingredients.
If you enjoyed this article, we’d be honored if you’d click this link and subscribe to the blog. To those of you who have already subscribed, thank you!