New Year’s resolutions may make us feel motivated for the days ahead, but many are discarded by the time February makes its entrance. Perhaps more effective and lasting are small changes in our habits and environment to improve our health and well-being for the long months ahead. One simple way to do this is to […]
Many of us who are trying to reduce our carbon footprint have found ways to reduce our use of gasoline, plastic bags, and other petroleum-based products. But did you know that most, if not all, of your standard skincare and cosmetic products contain petrochemicals? Moreover, petroleum is not only unhealthy for the environment; it poses […]
Canon wants to help consumers decrease their environmental burdens through its Generation Green program. The company believes we should all reduce, reuse and refurbish. This project includes Canon scanners, Pixma inkjet printers, the ImageClass line of products, ImageFormula scanners, Image Runners, and a lot more.
With the current state of our economies and also global warming, we ALL need to do whatever we can to help conserve our resources. I am referring to finances, food and energy resources. I am writing about alternative energy sources we can use. The alternative energy I am discussing today is Solar Energy. Solar Energy […]
Not too many people would actually turn down organic fruits and vegetables, saying they would rather have the kind produced at factory farms and hosed down with pesticides. No, that’s not the issue. Price is. The most important fruits and vegetables to buy or grow organic are the most toxic ones, the Dirty Dozen.
Compact fluorescent light bulbs contain 5 milligrams of mercury in each bulb; that may not sound like a lot. But how many of those do you have in your home? And how many homes are in America? It adds up!
Everyone should do his part to reduce the amount of carbon gas emissions, and the average citizen of the world can do something to help the planet. Here are five ways to make your house greener.
Every year, parents are obligated to buy their kids (whether they like it or not) school supplies, and you can bet that pencils are on the list. Moms and dads might be surprised to find out that those little orange sticks are made out of the 4 billion trees cut down worldwide for paper industries, […]
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009