There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
Utility companies across the United States are looking to finance more alternative energy projects. One such utility is Pacific Power, which is looking to develop community-based alternative energy projects via its Blue Sky program.
There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
Funding for Governor’s Energy Office is running low and this could affect the renewable energy companies in Denver. GEO is currently funded through federal grants for a period of three years and the funds will dry up a year from now if it would not be replenished.
Designers and engineers are looking for ways to incorporate alternative energy systems into city skylines. Renewable energy developers are looking for ways to supplement the power grids in a discreet manner and at the same time affordable and urban-friendly.
Google recently announced that it recently signed a power purchase agreement for wind energy in Oklahoma. This is the company’s second PPA within the year. Last July it signed a PPA with NextEra Energy Resources to buy clean wind energy to power its data centers in Iowa.
Alternative energy can be used in our homes to replace the typical electrical energy sources. There are tools and home improvement items available in the market today powered by renewable energy sources. Some of the useful things running on alternative energy that that you should have in your home are listed below. Sunforce 52022 5 […]
With the current state of our economies and also global warming, we ALL need to do whatever we can to help conserve our resources. I am referring to finances, food and energy resources. I am writing about alternative energy sources we can use. The alternative energy I am discussing today is Solar Energy. Solar Energy […]
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009