Today, more people than ever suffer from the effects of poor diet and exercise. The processed, high-fat foods that are so common in our culture continue to wreak havoc on the health of millions. While many realize that diabetes and high blood pressure are common risks of obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle, the risks of kidney complications are often overlooked. If you’re working on building a healthier lifestyle, a kidney cleanse is one of the first steps you should take.
Common Risks of Kidney Disease
Doctors often check for symptoms of diabetes and hypertension in patients, but the kidneys are rarely checked until kidney function is seriously impaired. The problem with this is that the same unhealthy choices that cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure are damaging the kidneys at the same time. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in ten Americans suffers from kidney disease and over 400,000 people in the U.S. are currently on dialysis. Sadly, most of those people didn’t realize there was a problem until it was far too late to repair.
Aside from these rather alarming statistics, nearly 3.3 million people are treated for kidney stones each year. Many painful experiences could be avoided if people would pay attention to the health and well-being of their kidneys.
How a Kidney Flush Could Help
Your kidneys perform vital functions in your body, such as filtering your blood and regulating the balance of fluids. As fluids are pushed through the kidney, toxins and harmful chemicals build up in its tissues. Eventually, this buildup can inflame the kidneys, cause infections, damage the tissues, and/or form the hard masses known as kidney stones. Performing an all-natural cleanse of the kidneys can help to:
- Flush out the toxins and chemicals that have accumulated
- Improve the flow of fluid and urine through the kidneys and bladder
- Eliminate harmful bacteria and microbes that flourish on any toxins in the kidneys and bladder
- Prevent kidney infections
- Decrease inflammation of the kidneys
- Prevent kidney stones
- Pass kidney stones
How it Works
An all-natural formula such as Dr. Clark’s Complete Kidney Cleanse uses a combination of herbs, vitamins, and minerals to cleanse and nurture the kidneys, helping to restore them to a natural healthy functioning. A few of these effective ingredients include:
- Gravel root, which has long been used as a natural diuretic encouraging the excretion of solid materials and deposits throughout the kidneys and the urinary tract
- Marshmallow root and Goldenrod tincture, which both increase the flow of fluids through the kidneys, improving the flow of urine while helping to flush out toxins and chemicals
- Hydrangea root, which can be used to treat acute inflammation as well as to soothe pain and tenderness throughout the urinary tract
- Black cherry concentrate, which can lower levels of uric acid and help to dissolve crystals built up in the kidneys
- Uva ursi, which is a natural antiseptic that can eliminate harmful bacteria and prevent the proliferation of microorganisms