Sprawling cities like Los Angeles and Dallas are notorious for high levels of smog, but even towns like Tulsa, OK and Denver, CO are becoming dangerously polluted. While many of us try to reduce our carbon footprint by taking a bicycle to work or recycling, sometimes the rising danger of air pollution and toxins leaves […]
By now, you’ve probably heard of free radicals – unstable particles that are found in the air, in our food, and in our bodies. These particles are one of the main causes of aging – inside and out – but there are ways to fortify your body against them.
Although the restorative properties of this herb have long been claimed by herbalists, a host of scientific studies in the past several years have revealed an astonishing array of health benefits to be found within its leaves.
Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA, and DHA) are vitally important to your health and can only be obtained through your diet. Unfortunately, research shows that most people are not consuming nearly enough of the foods containing them, such as ocean vegetables and salmon. For this reason, you may have heard of many people taking fish […]
Many of us rush out to buy Vitamin C supplements as soon as we feel a cold coming on, but research suggests that the common dietary supplement could have many more benefits than a temporary immunity boost. Here are ten reasons two uptake your daily intake of the vitamin for the long term.
Grapes are one of those miracle foods that have been valued for their nutritional and curative benefits for over 5,000 years. Indeed, the revitalizing, healing qualities of the grape have been proclaimed in ancient Egyptian writings, Greek philosophy, and ancient Roman myths. Despite their apparent lack of “modern” science and technology, these ancient writers were […]
6 cherries have the same effect as 1 aspirin.
When choosing aromatherapy massage oils the carrier oils are equally as important as the essential oils. While the essential oils provide the neural stimulation to the body, the combination of the deep muscle work with shiatsu pressure points and the rhythmic movement of the therapist’s hands also relax and soothe muscles. The carrier oil must […]
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....