Cleaning up one’s life and helping clean up the environment at the same time really difficult. Remembering the little things goes a long way. In fact, when millions of people remember millions of little things, it adds up to big changes – just like millions of people not remembering adds up to big landfills. Here […]
Here’s a video showing a fascinating glimpse into the life of a cheese-maker on a sustainable farm, including why she decided to make cheese. This family farm on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State also raises animals.
I just found this video and it brought chills. Why? This is not something that is new to me. I have known these things since I was a baby. I grew up in a home where Skippy peanut butter was banned, white bread was never seen, and maraschino cherries – I think I wondered if […]
Many of the common drinks that have become a part of life for people all over the world actually contain dangerous and damaging levels of toxins. Here is one article which gives some information on the toxins that can be found in common soft drinks. http://www.cseindia.org/misc/cola-indepth/cola2006/cola-index.htm Image by ANOXLOU via Flickr Unhealthy foods and drinks […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....