Whether you’re trying to grow it out, treat the breakage and frizz, or minimize balding, men and women alike spend a surprising amount of time worrying about their hair. Hair masks are a popular remedy for many hair complaints, from dull locks to thinning, and some can be very effective. With price tags that range […]
A simple, healthy recipe for autumn. This recipe is flexible. You don’t have to have every single ingredient!
Stuffed peppers is a food invention that originated in the 1930s.
Yakitori is a dish originating in Japan, commonly made with pieces of chicken that are skewered and then cooked on a grill.
Even though our forefathers didn’t know it, lean fresh meat jerky is low in cholesterol and fat and very high in protein, making jerky a nutritious and wholesome snack. Jerky is an excellent energy food when camping, biking, skiing, or anytime you want a light snack. 3 lbs. meat (not ground meat) 2/3 cups Worcestershire […]
This German rye bread recipe makes 2 loaves of hearty, dense rye bread. The bread is very good by itself, or serve it with the German bread dip recipe for a special presentation. If you are planning to serve the bread with the dip, prepare the dip recipe first and let it chill while making […]
During October, pumpkins are abundant. Sometimes, too abundant. And it’s not uncommon to see excess pumpkins cast aside or left to rot after Halloween, but there’s really no need to let the extras go to waste.
Increased consumption of sugar per person over the last century is huge. In 1900 it was seven pounds per person per year and today the average is around 220 pounds. Directly related to the consumption of sugar and simple carbohydrates (which change to sugar in the body) are diseases such as obesity, hypoglycemia, and diabetes. […]
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009