There seems to be a large market for “air fresheners” these days. Most air fresheners even come with a “fresh fragrance”. But do these air fresheners really refresh the air? Frankly, No. First of all, lets look at the basics of what fresh air really is. One could define fresh air as air that is […]
Many of the common drinks that have become a part of life for people all over the world actually contain dangerous and damaging levels of toxins. Here is one article which gives some information on the toxins that can be found in common soft drinks. http://www.cseindia.org/misc/cola-indepth/cola2006/cola-index.htm Image by ANOXLOU via Flickr Unhealthy foods and drinks […]
Image via Wikipedia The everyday cleaning materials we can buy in supermarkets may look nice on the shelves, but most if not all of them are full of damaging chemical toxins. These toxins can be absorbed into the body in many ways – through ingestion, breathing, and even skin-contact. And in many cases the toxins […]
While some rant and rave about the dangers and risks of hypermiling (referring to unsafe tactics that are used by some insane drivers), sensible and ethical hypermilers continue going calmly about their work to get better gas mileage.
Most of us know that carbon dioxide is an unhealthy toxin which can affect one’s physical well-being. Yet at the same time most of us are dependent upon vehicles which produce carbon dioxide and pollute our direct living environments, every time we fire up their engines. While it is easy to say we should all […]
I’ve come across some new ways to improve gas mileage which I think are worthy of note. There is an excellent blog post at http://gogreentravelgreen.com/the-extreme-hypermiling-guide-450-tips-to-increase-your-miles-per-gallon-and-save-gas/ Gas prices have reached $4.21 per gallon!!! This blogger has compiled 450 tips he has found and read, about how to get better gas mileage. Some of these tips even […]
The news is filled with stories of the dangers of hypermiling. Which is the result of a few idiots using unsafe hypermiling techniques to try to get better gas mileage despite risking the safety and lives of themselves, their passangers, and others.
Rising fuel prices from Crestock Stock Image Gas Prices are Making a Difference In an Odd Sort of Way I found a very interesting post at the Ecomodder Blog describes the effects that gas prices have had on the overall gasoline consumption in the US, which describes the effects that gas prices have had on […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....