You’d be surprised how much heat is lost in the heating pipes and ducts running around your home. Easily, one of the most energy-efficient ways to save on costs is with simple fiberglass duct insulation.
Windows in your home have been known to let heat seep out, but by building your own Heat Grabber, you can reverse the process! Amazingly, this solar collector can cost you as little as a few dollars per square feet and a couple of hours.
This simple solar robot project utilizes a solar engine circuit. The small solar cell can’t generate enough power to move the motor, so what the miniball does is store the power in a capacitor.
Everyone should do his part to reduce the amount of carbon gas emissions, and the average citizen of the world can do something to help the planet. Here are five ways to make your house greener.
A do-it-yourself solar oven is a simple way an average person can harness the sun’s energy for everyday use. It is inexpensive, and can be completed in a few hours.
When traditional energy sources are not reliable enough, or you want to save on your energy bills, you can harness solar or wind energy to cool down your home. If you’re living off the power grid and the weather is hot the whole year round, you should definitely consider a DIY home cooling project. One […]
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009