Ultra Pure Botanicals has done it again, this time with natural, floral mists that are both pure and totally unique in skincare. Read on to find out what makes these naturally scented facial mists so special.
Have you ever studied the label of your favorite perfume or cologne? The average scented spray isn’t much more than synthetic chemicals and toxic substances. You’re doing your skin no favors when you spritz it with perfume each day.
Why use overpowering, toxin-laden perfumes when you can spritz your skin with the subtle, gentle fragrance of fresh flowers and nourish those skin cells at the same time? Ultra Pure Botanicals produces floral mists with as few ingredients as possible, each of which is natural, wholesome, and nurturing for the skin. The floral scents are taken directly from nature and unprocessed for a delicate aroma that is true to its source.
Hidden Flower Power
Not only do pure flower infusions smell delightful, they can also support skin health. These are the flowers you’ll find in the Ultra Pure Botanicals line of floral mists:
- Chamomile – This herbal flower is much more than a soothing tea. Its tranquil effects can also calm and purify the skin with natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile facial mist contains the antioxidants held within the original flower, so it can also help fight oxidative stress and the signs of aging.
- Rose – The rose has long been a symbol of love, beauty, and purity, with good reason. Rose water helps to reduce redness and puffiness in the skin and can improve cells’ natural pH balance. Along with its refreshing, revitalizing scent, you will enjoy the gentle moisturizing and balancing effects of rose water mist on your skin.
- Orange Blossom – This icon of purity and love is often worn by royalty during weddings. As you can imagine, orange blossom lends a zesty, citrusy scent to any product, but it is more than an organic perfume. Orange blossom works as a natural toner, gently cleansing the skin and bringing out its innate glow. This mist may also help to improve the symptoms of common skin problems like acne, clogged pores, and rosacea.
Double Helix Water
While other floral-based mists may be found on the market, what sets Ultra Pure Botanicals apart is the inclusion of hundreds of thousands of nanocrystals in each product. These stable water clusters, known as Double Helix Water, are made of pure H2O, but prepared with the most advanced water treatment technology on earth. Nanocrystals provide a unique hydrating experience that can reduce inflammation and penetrate moisture into the skin like no other substance. With Double Helix Water in your beauty products, you can feel the difference.
Shop for Ultra Pure Botanicals Facial Mists in the Living Clean store and stay tuned. This up-and-coming brand is hard at work developing new beauty products with the intention of providing pure, natural alternatives to mainstream products that are detrimental to health and wellness. Read more about Ultra Pure Botanicals:
- Ancient Remedies and Modern Science Combined
- Nourish Your Face with Double Helix Water Face and Eye Cream