Last 2008, green advocates were excited when Volkswagen unveiled the Golf diesel hybrid but it proved to be too expensive to be mass-produced. Supporters are still hoping that the time would come when a diesel engine can be combined with a plug-in hybrid drive.
Hybrid car is the future of the automotive industry. Car designers are looking for ways to improve the fuel efficiency of cars and they turn to hybrid technology for their answers.
Toyota celebrated the sale of the one millionth Prius in the United States. Just last month, worldwide Prius sales hit the three million mark. Toyota’s “car of the future” has come a long way since it was first unveiled in Japan in 1997. More than 28 million vehicles are sold each year, and only a […]
Because of rising fuel costs and the environmental damage caused by an excess of carbon dioxide emissions, car owners are looking for alternatives. Oil prices continue to rise and its supply continues to dwindle. This is one reason why some people are interested on owning a hybrid car. Hybrid cars are becoming more and more […]
Driving when you are angry or upset can be dangerous and it can also have bad effects on your fuel consumption. As covered this this post on a Hypermiling Blog I came across, driving when you are angry can cause you to waste gas. Speeding, slamming on the brakes, and excessive start-and-stop driving, all lower […]
Rising fuel prices from Crestock Stock Image Gas Prices are Making a Difference In an Odd Sort of Way I found a very interesting post at the Ecomodder Blog describes the effects that gas prices have had on the overall gasoline consumption in the US, which describes the effects that gas prices have had on […]
The subject of “hypermiling” (techniques to reduce fuel consumption and combat high gas prices) has become increasingly discussed, promoted, and debated in the online world. Hypermiling techniques are methods of reducing your vehicle’s fuel consumption while driving and saving money on gasoline. Obviously these techniques are becoming more broadly applied (and contested) as gas prices […]
- What Makes a Good Diet? August 22, 2017
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....