Red Raspberry leaves have a delicious taste, much like black tea, but without the caffeine. Both the leaves and fruit are high in citrate of iron which is alterative and astringent for the reproductive area. Red raspberry tea promotes a safe and speedy childbirth, helping prevent hemorrhage, relieving after-pains, and speeding up recovery from the […]
Hawthorn has been used in Europe, Asia and North America for thousands of years to treat heart ailments. Since the 17th century, European herbalists have suggested the use of the herb for the treatment of heart failure and other cardiovascular conditions, such as angina, hypertension and atherosclerosis. Hawthorn contains flavonoids and proanthocyanidins that increase the […]
You can use herbal teas to drink, to soak cloths for external application, or even to pour into bath water where it will be absorbed into the body through the skin. The bath method is particularly helpful for the ill, children or to provide an absorption method for bitter tasting teas.
A medicinal herb is a plant, or a part of a plant, which has created a good enough effect on enough people that it has been remembered. Its name, appearance, habitat, structure, parts, successful preparation and application, effects and side-effects have been passed down from generation to generation. Medical researchers or a pharmaceutical company might […]
Where to start? Information about health is everywhere, often coupled with product sales, so it’s hard to know who to trust.Years ago, I read the book Let’s Eat Right to Keep Fit, by Adele Davis. I still use that as a nutritional reference and recommend it. I trust her, because I’ve used her recommendations, and […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....