Liquid Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid):
- Is one of the anti-stress B vitamins
- Helps catalyze metabolic reactions
- Assists the production of adrenal hormones and antibodies for the immune system
- As part of the organic compound Co-Enzyme A, drives thousands of reactions in the body every second.
Along with other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid is required for:
- Converting food to energy
- Building red blood cells
- Making bile
- Synthesizing fats, adrenal gland steroids, antibodies, acetylcholine, and other neurotransmitters.