This Vitamin B Complex formula is catalyzed by over 72 plant-based trace elements and minerals, extracted by T.J. Clark company from the remains of a prehistoric rain forest.
What is the Role of B Vitamins?
The family of B vitamins plays a number of critical roles in nutrition. B vitamins are involved in:
- Glucose metabolism
- The release of carbohydrates to fuel your body
- Nerve function and repair
- Normal cell life and reproduction
- The immune system.
- Digestive actions.
- Health of skin and hair.
- Heart health.
- Health during pregnancy, for mother and child.
- Better sleep.
- …and a host of other biological functions.
Liquids Work Better!
T.J. Clark’s liquid B vitamin formulas, such as this Complete B Advanced Formula, are more absorbable than other forms.