Hybrid car is the future of the automotive industry. Car designers are looking for ways to improve the fuel efficiency of cars and they turn to hybrid technology for their answers.
The Chevy Volt has been named as the 2011 Motor Trend Car of the Year. This is one of the most prestigious rewards given in the auto industry. It goes to show that electric cars have become mainstream and widely accepted.
Well, the Toyota Prius is a trendy hybrid but it will only be considered cool for so long. The just concluded Paris Motor Show was host to an amazing introduction of new green luxury cars. Hybrids prevail in this article as we name and review some of the green luxury cars that were eye catching […]
Just when you thought you were being kind to the environment by driving an electric car, the truth is… now you’re doing even more good! The one drawback of the electric car was the environmental scourge that is the battery. While the lifetime of some matched that of the car itself, most endured general wear […]
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009