-100 gelatin capsules per bottle of Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).
-1000 mg. per capsule.
-Manufactured by the Dr Clark Research Association, under Dr. Hulda Clark’s strict protocols
In stock (can be backordered)
Capsules of Vitamin C, in the form of ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C is one of the major nutrients used by the human body on a daily basis. Since it is water-soluble, it cannot be stored by the tissues, and any excess not used in that day is excreted. Therefore, it is important to obtain a daily supply. Although it is found in many foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, great quantities (if available) may be used by the body when under stress or ill.*
Roles of Vitamin C
- Antioxidant, helping control excess free radicals that are known to cause damage to our DNA*
- Detoxifies, by reacting and nullifying foreign substances that reach the blood (if provided in adequate amounts)*
- Vital support for the immune system*
- Important in the functioning of the brain, contributing to the production of neurotransmitters*
- Essential for the formation of collagen in skin and bones*
- Protecting arteries from the plaque build-up may lead to artherosclerosis*
- Making possible the creation and repair of connective tissues, such as ligaments, tendons, and cartilage*
|Dimensions||4.35 x 2.38 x 2.38 in|
|Directions / Suggested Use||
Adults and children 12 or more years of age: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 1000 mg per capsule. Other ingredient: gelatin.
|Safety Information / Warnings|