There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
The three D’s that can describe fossil fuel are Dangerous, Dirty, and Dwindling. They are bad for the environment, but yet are still the number one source of energy. The good news is that there are cleaner, sustainable energies knocking on our doors. It is high time we welcome them into the picture with open […]
In many countries today, quite a lot is being said about harnessing renewable energy technologies – particularly in light of the rising oil prices. But some people might still be wondering exactly what renewable energy is. Renewable energy is power which has been generated from renewable resources – in other words, it does not “run […]
To most people, the differences between “alternative energy,” “renewable energy,” and “clean energy,” might not be obvious. But each term is unique.
Geothermal Energy is created by harnessing heat which flows from within the Earth. The term “geothermal” is derived from the Greek words “geo,” meaning “earth,” and “thermos,” or “heat.” How does Geothermal Energy Work? Hot water or steam from within the earth can be used to heat establishments, or to produce electricity. It is one […]
- Hair Masks Costing a Fortune? Try These All-Natural Recipes at a Fraction of the Cost June 11, 2018
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009