Clinically, niacin serves to maintain normal function of the digestive system, helps to reduce cholesterol levels, and serves to reduce dizziness and ringing in the ears.*
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Liquid Formula – 8 Fl. Oz.
$9.47 – $54.55
Clinically, niacin serves to maintain normal function of the digestive system, helps to reduce cholesterol levels, and serves to reduce dizziness and ringing in the ears. It has beneficial effects on blood clotting and on fats found in the blood called triglycerides.*
This liquid formulation also contains T.J. Clark’s Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst, containing Up to 72 trace minerals & elements from authentic prehistoric plant deposits.
How Niacin Contributes to Health
Niacin has been found helpful for the alleviation and/or prevention of the following conditions*:
- High cholesterol
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Treatment and prevention of niacin deficiency, and certain conditions related to niacin deficiency such as pellagra
- Osteoarthritis, joint flexibility, and reducing pain and swelling of joints
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Digestive difficulties with fats and sugars
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Reducing the risk of a second heart attack in men with heart or circulatory disorders
- Diarrhea from the infection, cholera
- Diabetes, types 1 and 2
- Cataracts of the eyes
- Niacin deficiency caused by poor diet, alcoholism, and some types of slow-growing tumors
- Some dizziness or ringing in the ears
A common minor side effect of niacin is a flushing reaction, including burning, tingling, itching, and/or redness of skin. Starting with small doses of niacin will probably reduce the flushing reaction. Usually, this reaction goes away as your body gets used to the niacin. Note: Alcohol can make the flushing reaction worse. Avoid large amounts of alcohol while taking niacin.*
Vitamin B3 (niacin), phytogenic mineral catalyst (calcium, chloride, cobalt, chromium, magnesium, boron, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, iron, copper, sulfur, potassium, iodine, zinc), natural cane sugar, organic vanilla flavor, potassium sorbate (to help prevent spoiling)
If any unpleasant flushing of the skin is felt (this is harmless), reduce dosage by ½. If pregnant or lactating, or under treatment for a heart ailment, consult physician before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.