Acne is a skin disorder that is caused by wrong habits, such as eating at irregular hours, excess starches, improper diet, and fatty foods. It leads to clogged pores and outbreaks of small cysts called pimples. It usually occurs on the face, chest, neck, shoulders, and back. There are several home remedies for acne that […]
About GraceGrace is a writer for Living Clean, LLC.
Sore throat is caused by inflammation of the back of the throat. It usually occurs when a person has a cold or is suffering from influenza. Some sore throat cases are caused by strep throat infection, which is caused by group A streptococcus bacteria. Sore throat is common among young kids and teenagers. It can affect […]
Most people think that yeast infection affects only women. This is not true. It can affect both men and women and can occur in any part of the body, such as between the toes, and in the underarms or genital area. Yeast infections in women commonly happen in the vagina. Although it is not a […]
Heartburn is a common ailment that affects millions of people around the world. It come be as often as two to three times a week or occasional as once a month. There are drug treatments options in the market but people should opt for natural home remedies, which are cheaper and safer.
Canon wants to help consumers decrease their environmental burdens through its Generation Green program. The company believes we should all reduce, reuse and refurbish. This project includes Canon scanners, Pixma inkjet printers, the ImageClass line of products, ImageFormula scanners, Image Runners, and a lot more.
Last 2008, green advocates were excited when Volkswagen unveiled the Golf diesel hybrid but it proved to be too expensive to be mass-produced. Supporters are still hoping that the time would come when a diesel engine can be combined with a plug-in hybrid drive.
Earache is one of the conditions that occurs more in children than adults. It usually happen when the Eustachian tubes, which lead from the throat to the middle ear, get plugged.
Developers are installing alternative energy systems to generate uninterrupted on-site power. In the Warehouse District in New Orleans, two historic structures and a new building made their hallways, lobbies and common areas energy self-sufficient.
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009