Peppermint Jim’s Soil Rejuvenator is high quality compost made from mint plants grown by by the Crosby Mint Farm in Michigan. 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Fourth generation mint farmer, Peppermint Jim Crosby, developed this award winning natural composting method, which produces a high nutrient soil amendment.
It is one of the only compost products that have no additives such as sawdust, bark or dirt. It is made strictly of peppermint and spearmint plants after the essential oil has been extracted.
- All natural and 100% organic
- Micro-nutrient ready
- Loosens hard clay soil
- Retains moisture
- Year-round use: before, during and after planting
- Indoor/outdoor use: all gardens and container growing
- Ph between 5.6 and 6
- Grows largerplants and more abundant flowers and produce
- Beneficial for lawns, trees and shrubs
- Reduces the need for fertilizing
- Reduces transplant shock
- Natural and positive results from gardening and planting efforts
Peppermint Jim’s and Crosby Mint Farms has been distilling oils since 1912 and not a whole lot has changed in a century. They still grow, harvest, distill and bottle. When you buy these products, you are not only buying quality, but you are also supporting an American-grown-and-made farming operation of the best mint essential oils, mint products and fresh mint. Because they work closely with Mother Nature, small differences in batches may occur, resulting in slight variations in scent, color, and feel. This is due to rain, sunshine, temperatures and overall weather conditions, but does not affect the effectiveness of the oils.
Uses of Mint Oils