Driving when you are angry or upset can be dangerous and it can also have bad effects on your fuel consumption. As covered this this post on a Hypermiling Blog I came across, driving when you are angry can cause you to waste gas. Speeding, slamming on the brakes, and excessive start-and-stop driving, all lower […]
I’ve seen a few successes posted here and there on the web, written by people who have employed hypermiling techniques successfully to get better gas mileage. I will start posting some of the links I come across as I think its important for my blog readers to be able to see whether people really can […]
Speeding car from Crestock Stock Photo There has been a lot of hallaballua on the media about hypermiling, and some controversy on whether or not it is a “safe” practice. At this point it is beginning to appear a bit over-the-top. Is hypermiling safe? Well, the answer to that really depends on how you apply […]
I’ve come across some recent blog posts which give very good explanations and first-hand experience regarding some of the safety issues connected with hypermiling. I also notice that no one is really saying not to hypermile, but they are saying to hypermile safely.
While some rant and rave about the dangers and risks of hypermiling (referring to unsafe tactics that are used by some insane drivers), sensible and ethical hypermilers continue going calmly about their work to get better gas mileage.
- The Danger of Misdiagnosed Dehydration. May 4, 2018
- 7 Nutritious Foods to Grow in Your Container Garden April 27, 2018
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009