Softgels containing a marine lipid concentrate (pharmaceutical-grade fish oil concentrate from anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel – molecularly distilled and ultra purified). Manufactured by the Dr Clark Research Association.
Super Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, 1000 Mg, 100 Softgels
Out of stock
Out of stock
Softgels containing a marine lipid concentrate (pharmaceutical-grade fish oil concentrate from anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel – molecularly-distilled and ultra-purified).
Omega 3 Oils for the Heart
Here are some of the ways that the Omega 3 oils of DHA and EPA help your heart*:
- Lowering elevated triglyceride (blood fat) levels
- Helping to prevent, or even counteract, cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heart beat)
- Preventing thrombosis (local coagulation or clotting of the blood within blood vessels)
- Helping prevent atherosclerosis (a condition of fatty deposits, thickening and scarring on the inner layer of arteries)
- Omega 3’s may alleviate joint stiffness and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.*
- Cultural research has found that people tend to have less depression in cultures where more foods with high levels of omega-3s are eaten.*
- During pregnancy and infancy, the Omega 3 oils form part of the visual and neurological development of babies.*
- The anti-inflammatory properties of these oils aid with pain, swelling and the inflammation of asthma.*
|Dimensions||4.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
|Directions / Suggested Use||
Adults and children 12 or more years of age, 1 capsule daily or as directed
Marine lipid concentrate (pharmaceutical-grade fish oil concentrate from anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel – molecularly distilled and ultra purified). Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water. The Omega 3 Fatty Acids consist of EPA, 400 Mg., and DHA, 300 Mg.
|Safety Information / Warnings|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.