Attaining an optimum level of magnesium is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
– 100 gelatin capsules per bottle
– 540 mg. per capsule
– Manufactured by the Dr Clark Research Association with strict purity standards
In stock (can be backordered)
What Magnesium Can Do
Attaining an optimum level of magnesium is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Magnesium is a common factor in over 300 enzymes. Some of the benefits that may result from keeping a proper amount of magnesium in your system are*:
- Balanced insulin sensitivity
- Improved lipoprotein (HDL and LDL chloresterol) levels
- Correction of abnormal heart rhythms
- Reduction of high blood pressure
- Relief from migraine headaches
- Improved ability to exercise, since magnesium is needed by all muscles
- Healthy contraction of the heart and the coronary arteries, by the regulation of the delivery of calcium to those tissues
- Regulation of potassium and calcium levels in the cells
- In addition, magnesium is being studied as a natural alternative to statin drugs.
- Magnesium may be used as an antacid to relieve occasional heartburn, sour stomach or acid indigestion.*
- Magnesium oxide also may be used as a laxative for short-term, rapid emptying of the bowel.*
|Dimensions||3.75 x 2.25 x 2.25 in|
|Directions / Suggested Use||
Adults and children 12 or more years of age: 2 capsules daily with a meal, or as directed.
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) – 600 mg in 2 capsules. Other ingredient: gelatin capsule.
|Safety Information / Warnings|