This volatile oil extracted from the oregano plant is more powerful than the fresh or dried herb.
Oregano is a potent herb with many properties useful in maintaining a healthy body. The extracted volatile oil contains all of the plant’s medicinal properties, in a concentrated form.
The Uses of Oregano Oil:
- Oregano oil is valued as an antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.*
- It is also an antioxidant, which means that it can neutralize free radicals in the body to preventing oxidative damage to cell structure.*
- Oregano oil acts as a digestive aid, stimulating the secretion of digestive juices that you need to break down your food and allow for the absorption of nutrients.*
- Diluted oregano oil may be applied topically to minor skin wounds, insect bites, or skin infections (such as shaving nicks or acne) to relieve pain, prevent the spread of infection, and assist healing.*
- Diluted oregano oil may also be used to relieve the pain of a toothache or of swollen joints.*
Dr. Clark’s product purity protocols ensure that each herb and supplement is absolutely free of additives and contaminants.