How people cared for their skin, before chemicals. Handcrafted in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Tallow from 100% grass-fed cows
- Combined with cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
Deodorant for Women Tallow Balm
- One of the naturally occurring oils in tallow (palmitoleic acid) has antimicrobial properties that fight odor-causing bacteria.
- The added essential oils increase the odor protection.
- The same whole-food ingredients as in our other balms but with carefully chosen essential oils to make it an even better natural deodorant.
- The longer you use it, the better it works. It has a cumulative effect!
- Readily absorbed; doesn’t just sit on the surface of the skin, so one application can last more than a day.
- Any left on your hands may be applied anywhere on your skin.
- Whole body skin care for face, lips, hands, feet, and body.
- Soft, spreadable, easy to use, and readily absorbed by the skin.
- No greasy look or feel.
Ingredients Knowledge Base