Note: If you are looking for the half kilo size, you might like to try the Peppermint Flavor Organic Lozenges. They are very similar, just with slightly more peppermint flavor.
Organic Lung & Throat Herbal Drops – Cooling Refreshmint Flavor
These all natural, soothing herbal lozenges provide natural support for healthy lungs, throat, sinuses and respiratory passages. A combination of gentle herbs clears heat, moistens and soothes the throat, and transforms phlegm. Golden Lotus Herbal Drops have been clinically used by health care professionals nationwide for over 10 years.
Three Lozenge Formulas
There are now three varieties of Golden Lotus Lozenges.
- This listing is for Refreshment Flavor Organic Extra-Strength lozenges.
- If you are looking for Peppermint Flavor Organic Extra-Strength go here.
- If you are looking for the Originals (not extra-strength), go here.
Natural oils such as peppermint and almond soothe the surfaces of respiratory passages and help to clear mucous, while the herbal roots licorice, platycodon, fritillaria, and scrophularia moisturize the lungs, break down phlegm, and reduce inflammation. Peppermint also freshens the breath! Other natural ingredients include burdock seed, loquat leaf, and lohan fruit.
How They Work
The herbs in this formulation have been used in traditional Chinese and western herbal medicine for many centuries to support healthy respiratory system functions.*
Their cooling, moistening properties aromatically support clear and open airways and soothe the discomfort associated with irritated throats.*
Soothing sensations from honey and natural menthol vapors provide additional feelings of comfort.*
This combination of gentle herbs helps:*
- Soothe the surfaces of respiratory passages
- Clear mucous
- Open airways
- Moisturize the lungs
- Transform and break down phlegm
- Moisten and soothe the throat
- Reduce inflammation
Organic, Pure and Natural
- 99% organic ingredients
- All-natural, GMO-free, and gluten-free
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No corn, wheat, soy, or dairy
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.