Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is a water-soluble vitamin, needed in the diet every day, because it can’t be stored in the body.*
This liquid formulation also contains plant-sourced colloidal minerals.
Sweetened with natural cane sugar.
- Vitamin B1 acts as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism, enabling pyruvic acid to, be absorbed and carbohydrates to release their energy.*
- It works with other B vitamins to utilize the food we eat.*
- It is needed for normal muscle tone of vital internal organs.*
- Thiamine also increases circulation and assists in the production of hydrochloric acid, blood formation, and the synthesis of nerve-regulating substances.*
- Because dietary thiamin requirements are based on caloric intake, those individuals who consume more calories, such as athletes, are likely to require a higher than average intake of thiamin to help process the extra carbohydrates into energy.*
- During acute periods of stress, thiamin needs may be temporarily elevated.*
- B1 is found in most types of food. Good sources include pork, vegetables, milk, cheese, peas, fresh and dried fruit, eggs, whole grains and wholegrain breads.
|Dimensions||5 x 2.25 x 2.25 in|
Thiamine (B1) 25 mg. per serving; Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst, Calcium, Chloride, Cobalt, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Manganese, Selenium, Iron, Copper, and other minerals, natural cane sugar, organic vanilla flavor, potassium sorbate (to help prevent spoiling)
Made in the USA, Organic or Contains Organic Ingredients, Manufactured with USP grade ingredients, Manufactured without the use of bioengineering, No artificial sweetener, color, corn, gluten, yeast, pesticides, or dairy.
|Safety Information / Warnings|