What Magnesium Can Do
Attaining an optimum level of magnesium is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Magnesium is a common factor in over 300 enzymes. Some of the benefits that may result from keeping a proper amount of magnesium in your system are*:
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Optimal lipoprotein (HDL and LDL chloresterol) levels
- Regularization of abnormal heart rhythms
- Reduced blood pressure
- Relief from migraine headaches
- Improved exercise capability, as magnesium is needed by muscles everywhere
- Healthy contraction of heart and coronary arteries, since magnesium controls the delivery of calcium to those tissues
- Regulation of potassium and calcium levels in the cells
- In addition, magnesium is being studied as a natural alternative to statin drugs.
- Magnesium may be used as an antacid to relieve occasional heartburn, sour stomach or acid indigestion.*
- Magnesium oxide also may be used as a laxative for short-term, rapid emptying of the bowel.*
Dr. Clark’s product purity protocols ensure that each herb and supplement is absolutely free of additives and contaminants.