Here’s a video by DrBenjaminLau, showing the use of two hydrotherapy techniques that can be used on people of all ages, though in the video, the patient is an adorable two-year-old. The techniques are useful for colds, coughs, congestion, sinus infections, migraine or other headaches, and indeed any condition where a better circulation of blood is desirable. Hydrotherapy, using alternating hot and cold water, is a very old therapy. There are entire spas devoted to hydrotherapy.
Two Hydrotherapy Techniques
Connect with us online
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements!
- Add this Ritual to your Morning Routine and Feel the Difference Instantly!
- Not Every Cleanse is Extreme! Find a Simple Way to a Cleaner You
- Has Your Child Carried Parasites into the Home?
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009