Designers and engineers are looking for ways to incorporate alternative energy systems into city skylines. Renewable energy developers are looking for ways to supplement the power grids in a discreet manner and at the same time affordable and urban-friendly.
Taking you back to high school shop class, here’s how to make your own wind turbine blades out of wood. The wood base easily picked up at any home building store (or heck, from fallen trees in the nearby forest), wood turbines are a more affordable option for a do-it-yourselfer as you can measure and […]
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
The three D’s that can describe fossil fuel are Dangerous, Dirty, and Dwindling. They are bad for the environment, but yet are still the number one source of energy. The good news is that there are cleaner, sustainable energies knocking on our doors. It is high time we welcome them into the picture with open […]
When traditional energy sources are not reliable enough, or you want to save on your energy bills, you can harness solar or wind energy to cool down your home. If you’re living off the power grid and the weather is hot the whole year round, you should definitely consider a DIY home cooling project. One […]
Wind is a powerful source of energy which, for centuries, has been harnessed for different uses. More and more scientists and researchers consider that wind can be used effectively as a clean renewable energy source. But this can only be done when power within the moving air is harnessed properly. The Wind Energy Industry has […]
One way to use solar power to save money is through the use of a practice called “Net Metering.” What is Net Metering? Net Metering is the practice of consumers “selling” energy to the electricity companies when they have some form of renewable energy facility installed at their home and a surplus is created.
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....