Aloe has hundreds of uses including the ability to ease the pain of burns (including sunburn) and insect bites, and to speed the healing process. The polysaccharides in aloe are responsible for stimulating skin repair and growth. In addition to the external skin, it aids all the mucous membranes inside the body. It is one […]
A scenario of drug dealers selling vitamins could become the norm soon, because of a set of “guidelines” used by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“It’s going to kill a lot of us”, says the media. The CDC is keeping a very close eye on Australia and the southern hemisphere, because of course it is now winter time there.
When choosing aromatherapy massage oils the carrier oils are equally as important as the essential oils. While the essential oils provide the neural stimulation to the body, the combination of the deep muscle work with shiatsu pressure points and the rhythmic movement of the therapist’s hands also relax and soothe muscles. The carrier oil must […]
It was known from centuries ago that what we eat affects our health. The science that studies our food intake and its effects on our health is called nutrition. The diet that we eat produces either god or bad effects on our health. In nutrition you examine how, why, when, all this happens. The health […]
Today, as we open the newspapers or magazines, we find advertisements promoting various types of creams and ointments for various skin conditions. Many who try these colorful and over-promoted products have ended up with side effects more costly to deal with than what they paid for the ‘miracle cure’! In this same vein, individuals affected […]
Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. Red Raspberry leaves have a delicious taste, much like black tea, but without the caffeine. Both the leaves and fruit are high in citrate of iron which is alterative and astringent for the reproductive area. Red raspberry tea promotes a safe and speedy […]
Nettle is used to support and strengthen the whole body, and this makes it a tonic. It contains high amounts of minerals, such as iron, potassium and silicon, and is high in Vitamin A and C. This makes it a nutritive. It has been used through the ages to treat anemia, debility, weakness and to […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....