There are several non-toxic house cleaning alternatives that you can use instead of the commercial, chemical-based products. These substitutes are environmentally safe and contribute to the growth of green businesses. You can use basic home products as substitutes for chemical household products. You can combine the products to make an effective substitute for most of […]
A great new way to clean your home is through these handmade recipes, and there is no chemistry set needed! Just mix a few simple ingredients together and youve got your very own green-clean team.
Toenails are such frequent targets of fungal infection, that this ailment is among the most common in the world. Because the fungus is more likely to grow in dark and damp places, feet and toenails are particularly susceptible. Vinegar is often the home remedy most readily available to address this problem.
Onions have been used as food since ancient times. They are documented to have been eaten in Egypt around 3,000 BC. They have antimicrobial properties that are effective against salmonella and E. coli. They are anti-allergenic due to the quercetin content, which is especially potent because of being absorbed quickly into the lining of the […]
Even though the growth in the knowledge and use of aromatherapy has been explosive over the past few years, an aromatherapy guide written by one of the first modern day aromatherapy practitioners is still widely read today, more than 70 years after its original publication. Gattefosse’s Aromatherapy was written in 1937, translated from the original […]
Ginger is commonly available everywhere in the world. People use it both as food and medicine. It has pungent qualities and 24 distinct anti-inflammatory compounds, making it useful as medicine. It stimulates the heart and blood circulation. It is recommended for those suffering from chilblains, bad circulation and cramps. Ginger can also be used as […]
Last night, I was staying with my daughter’s family. After we’d all retired, my grandson started coughing and coughing. It went on and on. He’d caught a cold. I poked around in the kitchen and found some old, crystallized honey and a squeeze bottle of lemon juice. I managed to liquify enough honey to get […]
Do you have a blender? A grocery store nearby? If you do, you can make a tonic for the immune system very, very easily. This is an old recipe, and I’ve seen it called many things. I’ve always called it Immune Tonic. That seems to describe it perfectly. It destroys bacteria, viruses, and fungi on […]
- What Makes a Good Diet? August 22, 2017
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....