Ringworm infection usually occurs on a person’s scalp, feet and nails. Ringworm of the scalp is commonly found in children, because of the absence of protective fatty acids in their scalps. The disease spreads on the skin and goes deep into the hair roots. Hair affected by ringworm is dull and breaks off easily. This could […]
Acne is a skin disorder that is caused by wrong habits, such as eating at irregular hours, excess starches, improper diet, and fatty foods. It leads to clogged pores and outbreaks of small cysts called pimples. It usually occurs on the face, chest, neck, shoulders, and back. There are several home remedies for acne that […]
Looking for a solution for psoriasis can be a lifelong, frustrating search for some. The reason you might feel like you are banging your head against the wall with this disorder is that it is an auto-immune disorder. That means that it is your own immune system that is fighting you. In the case of […]
First of all one should remember the he or she is not the only one who has had an attack of acne. There are a multitude of individuals, a good number of them in their teens, are faced with acne problems. For sure, acne can be treated to bring back the skin to its original […]
Today, as we open the newspapers or magazines, we find advertisements promoting various types of creams and ointments for various skin conditions. Many who try these colorful and over-promoted products have ended up with side effects more costly to deal with than what they paid for the ‘miracle cure’! In this same vein, individuals affected […]
Ginger is commonly available everywhere in the world. People use it both as food and medicine. It has pungent qualities and 24 distinct anti-inflammatory compounds, making it useful as medicine. It stimulates the heart and blood circulation. It is recommended for those suffering from chilblains, bad circulation and cramps. Ginger can also be used as […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....