Staying beautiful doesn’t have to be an expensive endeavor. You can use ingredients that are readily available in your home. These herbal beauty remedies are easy to create, and as they are mostly natural or edible, they don’t contain any toxic materials that can harm your skin. Rose water Rose water is known for its antibacterial, healing, […]
Coughs and colds are common ailments that can affect both young and old. They are contagious viral infections. Children acquire these illnesses an average of 12 times a year, while adults get coughs and colds at least two to four times each year. Treatment for coughs and colds doesn’t need to be expensive. There are several […]
Toenails are such frequent targets of fungal infection, that this ailment is among the most common in the world. Because the fungus is more likely to grow in dark and damp places, feet and toenails are particularly susceptible. Vinegar is often the home remedy most readily available to address this problem.
An aromatherapy treatment is one in which the aromatherapists uses the essential oils from plants in order to treat specific conditions. Essential oils are extracted from plants generally using steam distillation, but occasionally other extraction methods. Essential oils are different than the substances used by herbalogists in that herbal remedies concentrate the entire plant while […]
Even though the growth in the knowledge and use of aromatherapy has been explosive over the past few years, an aromatherapy guide written by one of the first modern day aromatherapy practitioners is still widely read today, more than 70 years after its original publication. Gattefosse’s Aromatherapy was written in 1937, translated from the original […]
True aromatherapy case studies according to a scientific definition are not easily acquired. Many of the practitioners are not trained in scientific methods and therefore don’t know how to describe the results of treatment in such a way as would allow it to become the basis for a true scientific evaluation of some particular treatment […]
One of the unique experiences you will find in top quality day spas is aromatherapy wraps. Imagine being warmed and soothed by a special blanket impregnated with herbs and essential oils while listening to relaxing music. Aromatherapy wraps provide just the right level of warmth and comfort for your entire body. As you breathe deeply […]
Usually, aromatherapy does not consist of the direct application of aromatherapy essential oils on the skin. While a few essential oils provide direct benefits, many at full strength will burn or irritate the skin. Aromatherapy skin care thus is the process of adding aromatherapy essential oils to carrier oil bases or to lotions, creams or […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....