A hybrid car is car that has two or more energy storage systems that are used to provide propulsion power. There are various types of hybrid cars available in the market today and this cause a lot of confusion.
Toyota celebrated the sale of the one millionth Prius in the United States. Just last month, worldwide Prius sales hit the three million mark. Toyota’s “car of the future” has come a long way since it was first unveiled in Japan in 1997. More than 28 million vehicles are sold each year, and only a […]
Well, the Toyota Prius is a trendy hybrid but it will only be considered cool for so long. The just concluded Paris Motor Show was host to an amazing introduction of new green luxury cars. Hybrids prevail in this article as we name and review some of the green luxury cars that were eye catching […]
It’s that time of year again: Kelley Blue Book has announced its top ten picks for the greenest cars of 2010.
One of the most popular Hybrid cars on the market is the Toyota Prius. Compact and economical, it’s starting price is listed as just $22,400, putting it within the realms of reality for the everyday, albeit environmentally-conscious, individual. The third generation of Toyota Prius, the 2010 model, has EPA ratings of 51 mpg in the […]
Because of rising fuel costs and the environmental damage caused by an excess of carbon dioxide emissions, car owners are looking for alternatives. Oil prices continue to rise and its supply continues to dwindle. This is one reason why some people are interested on owning a hybrid car. Hybrid cars are becoming more and more […]
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009