One man’s trash is another man’s solar water heater! By using household junk, most of which you can get for free at the local landfill, you can make your own thermal water heater for less than the price of a fast food meal.
Everyone should do his part to reduce the amount of carbon gas emissions, and the average citizen of the world can do something to help the planet. Here are five ways to make your house greener.
People are investing in DIY solar water heating systems in order to save money, but what they often don’t know is that there are different types of solar water heating systems that can be classified as passive or active.
To fully maximize your DIY solar heating systems, you must know the right tilt angle and orientation. These two factors are important to ensure that your solar collectors receive the maximum amount of solar energy throughout the year.
This is to give a brief overview of the benefits of switching to a solar power system for your home. Some people are uncertain of whether or not they should make this move, and whether it will be viable and worthwhile for them. There is certainly an investment of time or money or both involved, […]
The first impression people get, with regards to DIY solar heating, is that it is complicated, too expensive, or both. This is the primary reason why many people don’t pursue installation of solar heating in their homes. What they often don’t know is that DIY thermal projects, such as water heating, space heating, and […]
The use of the sun to create energy, whether in the form of heat or electricity, is not new. Solar energy has been in use for many centuries. The following is a brief overview of the history of solar power. History of Solar Power in the Ancient World The Assyrians may have been the first […]
Recently we received a question from someone who wanted to know whether or not it would be possible to run his laundry room off solar power. He wanted to know if he could purchase solar panels to run his laundry room, and connect them in such a way that his laundry facilities would not tap […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....