The next time your friend with a swimming pool is out of town and you desperately need to cool off, try this fun little project for a batteryless, solar powered personal fan.
This simple solar robot project utilizes a solar engine circuit. The small solar cell can’t generate enough power to move the motor, so what the miniball does is store the power in a capacitor.
Even small satellite dishes can be made into a solar powered stove. If using a smaller dish, CDs might not produce the required amount of heat, so you can use stick-on mirrors instead. You can re-purpose your beaten-down satellite dish and make something environmentally friendly and economical in one fell swoop!
Most home gates are relatively far from the main house, and are usually powered via a long wire. It’s a good thing there is a way to get rid of the unsightly wire. You can use a small solar installation to power your gate opener.
This is to give a brief overview of the benefits of switching to a solar power system for your home. Some people are uncertain of whether or not they should make this move, and whether it will be viable and worthwhile for them. There is certainly an investment of time or money or both involved, […]
In order to benefit from the use of solar energy, there are a few facts you should know. Knowing these facts can assist you to make sound decisions, when looking at the use of solar power as a clean energy source for your home, RV, or whatever the case may be.
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009