With the current state of our economies and also global warming, we ALL need to do whatever we can to help conserve our resources. I am referring to finances, food and energy resources. I am writing about alternative energy sources we can use. The alternative energy I am discussing today is Solar Energy. Solar Energy […]
What Christmas is to children, Earth Day is to the environment. Marking its 40th year is a most fevered cry for taking action, in particular, by the U.S. Solar Industry itself.
People are investing in DIY solar water heating systems in order to save money, but what they often don’t know is that there are different types of solar water heating systems that can be classified as passive or active.
It’s not difficult to recondition your old battery, although it takes some skill to perfect the process. While the techniques needed to revive a battery are simple, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to get the job done.
If you are looking for a good way to conserve on energy or costs associated with heating your pool, but don’t want to invest in a complete commercial installation, a DIY solar pool heater is one option you can try.
Recently we received a question from someone who wanted to know whether or not it would be possible to run his laundry room off solar power. He wanted to know if he could purchase solar panels to run his laundry room, and connect them in such a way that his laundry facilities would not tap […]
A car running on biodiesel can save a lot of gas for its owner. Not only that, but this alternative fuel emits less carbon dioxide, making it more environmentally friendly than an engine which runs on conventional fossil fuel. A regular car, running with a diesel engine, can run on biodiesel, which is a non-petroleum […]
One way to use solar power to save money is through the use of a practice called “Net Metering.” What is Net Metering? Net Metering is the practice of consumers “selling” energy to the electricity companies when they have some form of renewable energy facility installed at their home and a surplus is created.
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....