I’ve come across some recent blog posts which give very good explanations and first-hand experience regarding some of the safety issues connected with hypermiling. I also notice that no one is really saying not to hypermile, but they are saying to hypermile safely.
While some rant and rave about the dangers and risks of hypermiling (referring to unsafe tactics that are used by some insane drivers), sensible and ethical hypermilers continue going calmly about their work to get better gas mileage.
The subject of “hypermiling” (techniques to reduce fuel consumption and combat high gas prices) has become increasingly discussed, promoted, and debated in the online world. Hypermiling techniques are methods of reducing your vehicle’s fuel consumption while driving and saving money on gasoline. Obviously these techniques are becoming more broadly applied (and contested) as gas prices […]
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Night Vision Deteriorating? This May Be the Reason Why March 20, 2018
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009