There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
Funding for Governor’s Energy Office is running low and this could affect the renewable energy companies in Denver. GEO is currently funded through federal grants for a period of three years and the funds will dry up a year from now if it would not be replenished.
Designers and engineers are looking for ways to incorporate alternative energy systems into city skylines. Renewable energy developers are looking for ways to supplement the power grids in a discreet manner and at the same time affordable and urban-friendly.
Google recently announced that it recently signed a power purchase agreement for wind energy in Oklahoma. This is the company’s second PPA within the year. Last July it signed a PPA with NextEra Energy Resources to buy clean wind energy to power its data centers in Iowa.
Alternative energy can be used in our homes to replace the typical electrical energy sources. There are tools and home improvement items available in the market today powered by renewable energy sources. Some of the useful things running on alternative energy that that you should have in your home are listed below. Sunforce 52022 5 […]
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
A study conducted at the Michigan Technological University claims that the seeds of a weed can be used to fuel airplanes in the future. Carmelina sativa is an oilseed crop that can be utilized to decrease the carbon emissions made by aircrafts, by as much as 84 percent.
Another alternative energy you can use in cooling your home is geothermal energy. You can use the energy found in your own backyard by utilizing geothermal heat pumps. You can save up to 70% on cooling bills.
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009