There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
With the current state of our economies and also global warming, we ALL need to do whatever we can to help conserve our resources. I am referring to finances, food and energy resources. I am writing about alternative energy sources we can use. The alternative energy I am discussing today is Solar Energy. Solar Energy […]
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
While solar and wind power are already established alternative energy sources, biomass power is not used as much. But things will be changing in favor of biomass, what with the various biomass power plants rising up in different parts of the nation.
In many countries today, quite a lot is being said about harnessing renewable energy technologies – particularly in light of the rising oil prices. But some people might still be wondering exactly what renewable energy is. Renewable energy is power which has been generated from renewable resources – in other words, it does not “run […]
To most people, the differences between “alternative energy,” “renewable energy,” and “clean energy,” might not be obvious. But each term is unique.
One way to use solar power to save money is through the use of a practice called “Net Metering.” What is Net Metering? Net Metering is the practice of consumers “selling” energy to the electricity companies when they have some form of renewable energy facility installed at their home and a surplus is created.
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....