Image via Wikipedia Here’s an old family recipe for pie without sugar. It also contains NO toxic sugar substitutes. What’s the secret? The apples! Most apple pies are made with green apples, such as Granny Smith. However, if you want to add no sugar, you need a sweeter apple and you need to add some […]
Add to a saucepan: Several cups of water One small can of Tomato Paste 3 Bay Leaves Salt and Pepper to Taste Several tomatoes cut in large or small chunks, or pureed in a blender Simmer until tomatoes are soft. You can then continue simmering the soup for hours, adding water as you go, for […]
Image via Wikipedia The everyday cleaning materials we can buy in supermarkets may look nice on the shelves, but most if not all of them are full of damaging chemical toxins. These toxins can be absorbed into the body in many ways – through ingestion, breathing, and even skin-contact. And in many cases the toxins […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....