Creating your own aromatherapy recipes can be a soothing and enjoyable task. Before you start, there are four areas of precaution to be aware of: Cinnamon, clove, hyssop, and sage are not suitable essential oils for home use. Basil, clove, cinnamon, fennel, hyssop, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, peppermint, rosemary, sage, and white thyme are some of […]
An orange ginger aromatherapy combination is a great pairing of scents and healing properties. Commercial preparations include Orange Ginger Aromatherapy Body Essence, Orange Ginger Volumizing Shampoo, Orange Ginger Volumizing Conditioner, Orange Ginger Body Wash, Orange Ginger Body Lotion, Orange Ginger Soy Wax Candles, Orange Ginger Aromatherapy hand soap and orange ginger aromatherapy oil. With this […]
More scientific studies are being done all the time to answer the question “How does aromatherapy work?” Current thinking theorizes that every essential oil contains varying amounts of certain chemical compounds which can be broken down into categories. Each of the compounds reacts on the limbic portion of the brain (the one which controls emotions) […]
Usually, aromatherapy does not consist of the direct application of aromatherapy essential oils on the skin. While a few essential oils provide direct benefits, many at full strength will burn or irritate the skin. Aromatherapy skin care thus is the process of adding aromatherapy essential oils to carrier oil bases or to lotions, creams or […]
An aromatherapy bath product provides a way to enjoy your bathing experience while at the same time gaining the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy. Since aromatherapy affects two of the five senses, i.e. smell and touch and could be broadened to include both hearing and sight, an aromatherapy bath product may appeal to any of the […]
Some home remedies for acne have been created by people who wanted to take care of their personal health care needs at home using natural products readily available from their own pantry, or which could be easily obtained from the local grocery store. Rather than spending time traveling to and from doctors’ offices and spending money […]
Cayenne is used both as medicine and food. There are different varieties of cayenne peppers, and they all contain capsaicin in different amounts. Capsaicin gives the peppers a hot and spicy taste, by switching on the same nerve ending that switches on when you’re feeling heat greater than 110 degrees F. As a medicine, it […]
Dandelion is a bitter tonic that’s known for its detoxifying effects. It helps eliminate toxins, pollutants and wastes from the kidney and liver. Blood and tissues are cleansed in the process. The bitter root and leaves also help the digestive system. Dandelion may be used in the treatment of liver diseases, such as hepatitis and […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....